Telecommunications / Wireless
W.D. Wright Contracting, Inc. provides excavation, restoration services and fusion splicing. Our technicians are all certified to use "state of the art" fiber optic splicing and test equipment.
In addition to fiber splicing, W.D. Wright Contracting, Inc. general contractor construction background brings together the full complement of services relating to fiber optic construction projects. Street cutting, duct installation, manhole installation and restoration services complete the array of our "turnkey" service package.
W.D. Wright is a turnkey service-based telecommunications construction company. Our professional services include the design, construction, deployment and operation of the following private and commercial networks as well as new construction, renovation, repair and maintenance general contractor services:
- Cellular site construction - Tower and Rooftop (repair and maintenance available)
- Conventional RF Microwave Systems
- Commercial and Private Cellular "Hot-Spot" Systems
- Local Multi-Point Distribution Systems (LMDS)
- Multi-Point Distribution Systems (MMDS)
- Fiber Optic Networks
- Co-location Services for Tier One Carriers
- Structured Cabling / Riser Acquisition and Management
- Towers - Monopole, Lattice, Guyed (including custom stealth style monopoles)
W.D. Wright Contracting, Inc. offers complete turnkey services for the design and construction of telecommunication towers. We also provide professional maintenance service on existing or co-located towers.
- Site excavation, pad construction, tower erection, access road, landscaping
- Antenna and platform installation, relocation and removals
- Installation of hand-holes access ports
- Cable installation, relocation and removals
- Tower maintenance and repair
- Site evaluation and acquisition